Thinking Hat

A platform to pen down my personal opinions and random thoughts. If you have to leave a comment, then get to the seed of what i am trying to say. Please dont give superflous comments or take out personal grudge in my blog.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas Celebrations at St.Patricks Asansol

i was just browsing through my old school pictures when i happened to come across this picture. It was of a Christmas skit that was being enacted... dont remember which year....at OUR auditorium....yes ! even after leaving school 5years ago, i still feel like calling MY school auditorium as "OUR" auditorium. There are so many memorable incidents attached to this auditorium...and i still feel very happy when i remember those days...



Its the chistmas season again and i do miss the atmosphere there at St.Patrick's. I was feeling so nostalgic about it that i started listening to some chrismas carols. Those songs accompanied by the guitar and piano, along with the chrismas bells still ring in my mind. It was really fun those days when we used to sing together at the choir or be a part of the skits. really missing that stuff in our life...but the influence remains !!..The Christian Brother's influence..

My first love story with this auditorium started when i was in Class I, when we had the centenary celebrations in the year 90-91 . It was one of the greatest moments that i shall cherish throughout my life. I was a part of the school choir, and i tell you , it was a great experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home