Thinking Hat

A platform to pen down my personal opinions and random thoughts. If you have to leave a comment, then get to the seed of what i am trying to say. Please dont give superflous comments or take out personal grudge in my blog.

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Smiling Devil


Here goes another. This has been one of my most loved caricature. In all my copies, throughout my school-life i have been doing this caricature. A person with two Horns... making him a super devil, and then add a pair of bells to each horn to give a comic touch. Today i felt .... Why not check it out on myself !!!! Perhaps this has been the influence of old serials like the "Ramayana" and "Alif Laila" on DD1, where there used to be lots and lots of these devils !!! After all , how can one forget their in-human laughter --- " He he ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...... He He .. Ha ha ha ha ha haha...."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home