Thinking Hat

A platform to pen down my personal opinions and random thoughts. If you have to leave a comment, then get to the seed of what i am trying to say. Please dont give superflous comments or take out personal grudge in my blog.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Is fun gonna Kill me someday ??

I am one of those rare breed who seek to find something funny in everything in this world. Things have gone up to such limits that even when i think i will punish someone, i make fun of him !! I mean i become quite sarcastic !!
I can't understand where to draw the thin line. Its really tough for me. I think if i make fun of that person , then he might accept his fault in a sporting manner and consequently try to rectify himself. I am so ignorant !!
I mean to do no harm to anyone by being sarcastic. Its my nature that pegs me on. I even laugh over my own mistakes and try to rectify them.
I understand , that sometimes my sense of humour can be a big pain in the ass, but I can't help it. I am like that and shall remain like that. You have to bear with me. :))
I hope people can enjoy my jokes to the same degree that i enjoy while cracking them ...he he he he he he...

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 08, 2006 1:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well ur way of helping ppl out is a good way..but i guess all ppl are not tat sporting at times...so they turn down n become emotional n bla bla..so i guess its kinda nice idea but untill it d idea becomes rude n arrogant its healty to do whatever u do..n i agree with u this may help out ppl to rectify their mistakes.N i liked u saying thats me i cnt help it..n u shud not because its a nice way to help ur self then y to change ! N i love ppl with good sense of humour n find u one ..{;)]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home