Thinking Hat

A platform to pen down my personal opinions and random thoughts. If you have to leave a comment, then get to the seed of what i am trying to say. Please dont give superflous comments or take out personal grudge in my blog.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

July ---- Not for me !!

July is a dreaded month for me !! Seriously, it gives me goose bumps !! Its been a strange co-incidence, that all the girls in my life, for whom i had developed certain emotions and strange affections were all born in July !! All have their Zodiac signs as "Cancer". And none of the so called "affairs" or "affections" have lasted. A - 5th July, B -8th July,C- 19th July,D- 2nd week of July !! So i have to be careful about these Cancerians. July is of no use to me... He he he....Lets hope the other months help !!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home