Thinking Hat

A platform to pen down my personal opinions and random thoughts. If you have to leave a comment, then get to the seed of what i am trying to say. Please dont give superflous comments or take out personal grudge in my blog.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Gyaan Paapi !!

A gyan paapi is a sinner, who does unwanted things, even after knowing that these things are wrong, and i happen to be one of them. I can list out a few of those mistakes, that i commit regularly , knowing fully well that these can be harmful to me !!

1. I am having all fried food these days. These can increase my blood cholestrol
2. I am fond of sweets. These can increase my blood sugar
3. I eat a lot of nuts ( cashew, peanuts almond ) these days. The contain enormous amount of fats
4. I love eggs. They are slow poison, bringing many diseases
5. I love sitting in front of my computer. This can severely affect my eyes.
6. I am lazy with little or no movement. It is making me obese.
7. I am not having exercises. My joints are becoming immobile, arthritis might set in.
8. I love Ice-creams and chocolates. They can affect my heart.
9. I am not working on my project. My performance may not be up to the mark.
10. I am trying to flirt. It is making me suffer from loss of concentration !!

I have to help myself. There's nobody else who can dig me out of this.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 07, 2006 1:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well..think in a way tht chocolate reduces stress. being a flirt spices things up. there're so many ways to exercise. use stairs instead of lifts. so u have lil things to do..every bad thing has a good thing...take it tht way :P

     
  • At Saturday, April 08, 2006 1:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey iam also into ur category.So what i believe is eat , drink n have lods of fun because u wnt get these days bck ya n abt d ailments or disease i think its far way ahead...yah ofcorce u ve to maintain to some extend n take precautions.But i know some ppl who have been very strict at the age when u gotta have fun caused with no. of diseases later n they missed so much fun...So rite now i think its time to party n have as much fun u can.But take good care of ur health tooo.N try not to be a gyaan paapi [;)]

     
  • At Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:16:00 AM, Blogger Arvind Iyer said…

    jeete hain shaan se....
    MARTE hain shaaaa-aaa--aaan se...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home